Monday 7 February 2011

My Pitch Evaluation

I feel my pitch went averagely but could have done with some more preparation on my part. I think it
would have been more appealing to the panel of professionals if I had included some kind of multimedia aspect to my pitch such as a presentation, or a short clip of my audience research. The feedback I got from the people in the pitch were:

  • Good idea to go foreign language - different- stand out
  • Subtitles and language gives a more professional finish
  • Good expression of creativity

  • Pitch really needed some sort of visuals eg - powerpoint to really 'sell' the idea
  • Need to suggest some sort of audience research. Prove people would be willing to see such a film
  • Research into the success of foreign films in the UK
  • Research into Art HOuse cinema (Cinema City etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment