Friday 25 February 2011

Script Plan: English and French









VIOLET: Is it on?
CAMERA WOMAN: Yes. Go ahead Violet.
VIOLET: Hello. My name is Violet. I am seven years old. I live with my mummy and my little brother Alex. I like to sing and dance and act. I used to go to a stage class but I've had to stop.
CAMERA WOMAN: Why have you had to stop?
VIOLET: Because I got really bad headaches. The lights were so bright. Mum took me to the doctors and he told me to go to hospital for a scan.
CAMERA WOMAN: What did the scan tell you?
VIOLET: They told me I have a lump growing in my head. 


CAMERA WOMAN: When did you realise that something was wrong with Violet?
MUM: It was about three weeks ago at her play rehearsal. So I took her to the doctor, and then to hospital. That's when we got the news.


MUM: She has six months left. 









VIOLET: Est-ce sur?

FEMME Appareil photo: Oui. Allez-y Violet.

VIOLET: Bonjour. Mon nom est Violet. Je suis âgé de sept ans. Je vis avec ma maman et mon petit frère Alex. J'aime chanter et danser et d'agir. J'ai l'habitude d'aller à une classe stade, mais j'ai dû arrêter.

CAMERA FEMME: Pourquoi avez-vous arrêter?

VIOLET: Parce que j'ai eu des maux de tête très mauvais. Les lumières étaient si brillants. Maman m'a emmené chez le médecin et il m'a dit d'aller à l'hôpital pour un scanner.

CAMERA FEMME: Qu'est-ce que l'analyse que vous dites?

VIOLET: Ils m'ont dit que j'avais une bosse de plus en plus dans ma tête.




CAMERA FEMME: Quand avez-vous réalisé que quelque chose n'allait pas avec Violet?

MUM: C'était il ya trois semaines à sa répétition jouer. Alors je l'ai emmené chez le médecin, puis à l'hôpital. C'est quand nous sommes arrivés les nouvelles.


MUM: Elle dispose de six mois à gauche

No comments:

Post a Comment