Monday 2 May 2011

How did you attract/address your audience?

In my audience research I discovered that it was mainly people aged over 30 who enjoyed watching foreign language films, this made me realise that it would have to be a film that would appeal to older people and not a childish movie. Therefore I thought that having a documentary on a serious subject would help draw in that audience. I used plain fonts for my titles so as not to make it appear childish and I kept the colours throughout the film fairly dull and plain so as not to be exaggerating real life. The music I used throughout the piece also would attract an older audience I feel as it was gentle mellow piano music, which generally most ages enjoy, but it wasn't something that would deter my 35+ target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment